they were talking about how they may want to make it illegal for gay couples to adopt babies, or children in the least. I think that's incredibly wrong. I don't get what the big deal about people being gay and wanting to raise a family together. if it's love, it's love. you can't stop it. they agreed with me, and I just wanted to get your opinions on it. Do you believe it's right, do you believe it's wrong. I really don't think it's fair for our country, or any country of that matter to tell people who they can love and who they can't love.
and for another topic..
abortion. i've been watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager, which deals with Amy Jergens, who is a 15 year old, becoming pregnant. Me and my friends were discussing it.. what we would do if that happened to us. They all said they'd get an abortion.. and i'm the only one who said I wouldn't! i don't believe in them either, it's really wrong, unless you catch the pregnancy right as it happens and you can take the medicine that stop the baby from growing and doesn't do it any harm. if you're 6 months pregnant and you don't want the baby, that's incredibly wrong. it hurts the baby, it can feel. and what about the people who wait until the day the baby's born to get their abortion.. that's incredibly scary, and painful for the baby, and 100% LEGAL. i really don't think it's right..unless you're raped and you get pregnant from that. because that's not your fault at alll.
leave your voices on the matters.
<3

2 comments:
Right. Well, The Secret Life of the American Teenager is exaggerated. I hate the way shows and movies like these portray America. We're not all knocked up.
may I just say, as a british person, I totally don't view you like that. Do you see us that way? The way I see it (whcih is wrong anyway) is that in every high school there's maybe 1 girl that gets knocked up?
Post a Comment